Monday, 4 October 2010

It's been such a long time without blogging... what have I been doing the last month actually? 
I can't remember anymore. :D

Autumn Berries

It's my favourite time of the year, it's getting colder again and everything is becoming more colorful. I like it cold. And colorful. xD
Ah yes, I'm in a silly mood. Whatever. I watched the last episode of Samurai Champloo (I'm a bit late, you know) yesterday & I can't believe that's all for now. I want more! D; Okay, I guess the story is done but.. I love the characters so much, I want more episodes so badly. ;A;

So~ Let's talk about the girly stuff. I've been using these Malizia BonBons perfumes a lot recently. These are from Italy and for children, actually. Should I feel bad for loving cheap children perfume? Somehow I do. Not as glamourous as a bottle of "Miss Dior Chérie" or "Chloé", but to me it smells nicer at least. I'm beyond help I guess.

Malizia BonBons

Well, I think I like Milk Shake more, it's a soft scent of sugary-sweet milk. I definitely identify it as milk. They're both on the sweet side, but Cotton Flower is a rather clean scent, it reminds me strongly of baby powder. I only like them on cold days, maybe because of the sweetness. There are more children scents from this brand - the next one that I'd like to try is "Sweet Vanilla", there was a online shop that mentioned that it smells like Vanillekipferl (in the US known as vanilla sand tarts? Idk) which sounds pleasing. My grandma used to make Vanillekipferl, they're nomnom!

No comments: