Wednesday, 7 September 2011

bee sting cake for breakfast

bienenstich

I've been eating on this cake for the last two days... my boyfriend won't help me because he doesn't like the cream but I don't mind. Still have 2 pieces left bwaha! :E We redecorated/ rearranged our room today and I'm amazed about how different it looks now. So much better. It's not finished yet (have to save some money for more furniture, thehe...) so I didn't take any pics but I took some of my recent purchases and my current nail color favourites. I ONLY wanted to buy a few pairs of overknee socks at Asos.com but then I saw these...

disney couture bracelet

disney couture bracelet

This bracelet from Disney Couture was on sale so I had to grab it. 
It says "have faith in your dreams", aww~  nㅈn

lace belt

My, this was a bit too pricey I think... 
never understood why such tiny bits of fabric like belts cost comparatively that much... 
But I had to take it because I've been looking for something like that quite a while. Gnah.

nail lacquer favs

Aaand this are my current favourites, colorwise: 
040 Petit Four As Dessert (simple nude color)
230 Clay-ton My Hero (slightly metallic taupe)
460 In The Bronx (brass/ bronze color)
All from Catrice. I like this brand because they're pretty up-to-date with their colors, have funny names & they're super cheap. I don't like spending more than 3-4€ for a nail polish... IT JUST HURTS OKAY. I'm fancying this golden Butter London nail polish though - but 18€ for it, whaaat! Well maybe I'll get it for christmas...
It's still a while til then but they already sell Gingerbread & other christmas stuff at the supermarket so I'm already in the mood for it somehow... I wonder if I can make it to the christmas market in Heidelberg this year, hm. That would be my 1st wish for christmas.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I like the pink bracelet :)

x