Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Dark Days

Miss Selfridge Mac

Wore this coat from Miss Selfridge yesterday for the first time. Somehow I kept it in my closet for a year without actually wearing it because it always looked too precious & I was afraid of damaging it... ⚗ㅈ⚗ But all the other coats I have grew looking too "meh" for my taste so I decided to be brave. Felt a bit overdressed beside all those sweatpants-people on the streets though!

Also failed to take a non-blurry picture as the days are getting darker again. Seriously need a new lens for this little Olympus. And why does my english always begin to suck whenever I neglect the internet for about a week or something?

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Ana said...

that's a pretty coat!

Ceci said...

That looks amazing on you. It's good to be brave!
It's getting darker in Norway too.