Friday, 4 November 2011

Current Addiction;

Bubble Tea
Taro Milk Tea & Coconut-Taro Milk Tea from Tea One ;D

Bubble Tea
Just Tapioka.

Don't dig the other stuff that I tried yet, too much artificial syrup taste for my style (might be something for people who like Arizona Green "Tea", nothing for spoiled taste buds like mine who grew up with strawberries that actually tasted like strawberries because Oma & Opa had them in the garden...). Also can only recommend the Taro from this shop, tried Taro Milk Tea once at the Buddha Bubble Tea Shop at Ku'damm and it tasted like sweet milk only. TㅈT Waste of money! Huuu, but actually I'm very happy that we have Taro-flavoured stuff in Germany now! Missed it so much!

2 comments:

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Homegrown strawberries are the best. *_* My favourite bubbletea flavour is peach or passionfruit. It's so refreshing. :D

Sewon said...

Coconut taro milk tea sounds delicious! I love hot bubble milk tea in the winter. :]